Friday, February 12, 2010

Didn't Think About That Happening.

My class played "Pin the Heart on the Cupid" at our Valentine's Day party, and I'll be damned if this one kid didn't ask to go last, and then proceed to stick the heart right on Cupid's crotch. I'm pretty sure he meant to do it, and peeked through the blindfold. He did not win a prize. (That is, unless you count the undying admiration of one's classmates as a prize.)

Oh, and the winner cheated. She was pretty obvious about it, lifting her chin to see under the blindfold. But I didn't want to call her out on it and make a scene in front of all the parents who were there, so I had to let it go.

"Pin the Heart on the Cupid" was most definitely not a win for me. Luckily, the rest of the party was good, i.e. the part of it of which I was not in charge.

(I'll add a picture later if I get a chance.)

No comments: