Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DWTS Cast!

Whether or not I've watched this show in the past has been hit-or-miss, but I'm pretty excited about the ass-kicking cast they have for this year's Dancing with the Stars.

1. Chad Ochocinco - The first person I started following on Twitter (see below). I quit following him because his posts were inane and too frequent. I'll probably join back up during DWTS because I think he's pretty amusing. I wonder if he can dance?

2. Buzz Aldrin - HEY HEY! I'm really excited about this one, of course. Bonus votes if he punches anybody.

3. Neicy Nash - Raineesha Williams! She will bring the ghetto. Don't you worry.

4. Evan Lysacek - He will win. Appaarently that is the rule if you're an Olympian on this show. Especially one whose sport involves, well, dancing. Shawn Johnson, Apolo Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi all won.

5-11. People I semi-care about/don't know who they are - Pamela Anderson, Aiden Turner, Erin Andrews, Shannen Doherty, Nicole Scherzinger, Kate Gosselin, Jake Pavelka.

No comments: